JOB POSTINGProject Coordinator
We are hiring a full-time Project Coordinator to support a large public capital project program working from the client’s office and our office in South Boston.
Essential Job Duties
The Project Coordinator will work closely with the Engineering Project Manager and provide technical and administrative support to the project team. Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Project meetings documentation
• Attend all project meetings, prepare Meeting Minutes and circulate for review
• Make revisions, finalize minutes, distribute and file final documents
• Manage related action items, track/log and request responses in a timely manner
• Project submittals management and coordination
• Track and maintain project submittals, including plans and drawings
• Monitor submittals status, and due dates, and follow up with appropriate team members within strict time deadlines
• Project Documents Coordination
• Prepare and maintain project records, including meeting agendas
• Review documents for accuracy and completeness
• A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, or equivalent work experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Solid proof-reading and quality control skills
• Careful attention to detail and accuracy is a must
• Must have excellent organizational and coordination skills
• Ability to work independently without detailed direction or supervision
• Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Enthusiasm for learning and a positive personality
Diversity and Inclusion
City Point Partners is committed to investing in a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel welcome and empowered. We believe that a team diverse in people, experiences, and ideas enables us to better understand our clients and the communities we serve. Our firm seeks equity in developing talent, creating opportunities, and promoting leadership among staff.
City Point Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, or disability.
Why Join City Point Partners?
City Point Partners was recognized in 2022 by the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce as one of their Small Business of the Year Honorees in the Cultural Excellence category. Additionally, for three consecutive years, we were honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of their “Best Places to Work”. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Work/life balance is important to us, as is providing our clients a high level of service and quality.
Please send a resume to Leila Cahillane at firstname.lastname@example.org