We are seeking to fill a full-time Quality Manager position to oversee a major rail/transit program in Boston, MA, composed of three major design/build projects.
Essential Job Duties
- Develop and manage the implementation of the overall quality program
- Acts as owner liaison to interpret and assure that constructors are generally complying with the requirements set forth in contract drawings and specifications, along with appropriate regulatory agencies such as the Federal Transit Authority
- Review constructors’ quality plans, policies and procedures, and making recommendations for revision if necessary to improve overall effectiveness of the program.
- Assist in facilitating and attending regularly scheduled audits for constructors’ quality management systems and field/shop activities
- Interface with the assigned project inspectors on a regular basis to help ensure appropriate inspections and audits are being performed
- 15 years of relevant inspection, auditing, and management experience.
- Applied knowledge of the accepted requirements for track and signal construction, along with quality management guidelines, such as ASQ or CQA
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, or combination of education, experience and relevant certifications such as ASQ or CQA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on familiarity with FTA Guidelines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of e-Builder®
This role is subject to a client-mandated drug/alcohol testing policy. As such, employee may be subject to random drug/alcohol tests.
Diversity and Inclusion
City Point Partners is committed to investing in a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel welcome and empowered. We believe that a team diverse in people, experiences, and ideas enables us to better understand our clients and the communities we serve. Our firm seeks equity in developing talent, creating opportunities, and promoting leadership among staff.
City Point Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, or disability.
Why Join City Point Partners?
City Point Partners was recognized in 2022 by the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce as one of their Small Business of the Year Honorees in the Cultural Excellence category. Additionally, for three consecutive years we were honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of their “Best Places to Work”. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Work/life balance is important to us, as is providing a high level of service and quality to our clients.
Please send resume and salary requirements to Leila Cahillane at firstname.lastname@example.org