JOB POSTINGCommunications Specialist
City Point Partners is a construction services firm serving the engineering and construction industries. We are looking to hire a Communications Specialist to join our Public Outreach team, which provides community outreach consulting services for a broad range of clients and projects.
Essential Job Duties
- Perform content development, editorial review, and final production of communication materials
- Research and develop detailed public involvement plans, stakeholder engagement plans, and outreach strategy documents
- Develop marketing, design, and communication materials on behalf of clients
- Organize and host virtual events with a large group of people with Zoom, Teams, or similar virtual platform
- Facilitate public meetings (in-person and virtual)
- Social media management, content development, and strategy
- Participate in project planning and scheduling
- Attend client and team meetings, and issue agendas and minutes
- Develop and maintain detailed stakeholder contact databases
- Assist with proposal writing and business development
- A Bachelors Degree or a Masters Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Political Science, or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of experience in a related field: communications, public relations, legislative affairs, public or private construction project administration
- Well-versed in content planning and creative communication strategies
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Adept at Microsoft Office, with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Event scheduling experience
- Familiar with virtual meeting platforms (i.e. Microsoft Teams, Zoom)
- Familiar with social media marketing tools
- Ability to build strategic customer relationships and ensure client satisfaction
- Ability to coordinate and work in concert with clients, team members, other contractors, and consultants
- Ability to problem-solve, prioritize deliverables, maintain schedules, and have flexibility to adapt to last-minute changes and issues
Diversity and Inclusion
City Point Partners is committed to investing in a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel welcome and empowered. We believe that a team diverse in people, experiences, and ideas enables us to better understand our clients and the communities we serve. Our firm seeks equity in developing talent, creating opportunities, and promoting leadership among staff.
City Point Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, or disability.
Why Join City Point Partners?
City Point Partners was recognized in 2022 by the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce as one of their Small Business of the Year Honorees in the Cultural Excellence category. Additionally, for three consecutive years we were honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of their “Best Places to Work”. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Work/life balance is important to us, as is providing a high level of service and quality to our clients.
Please send resume to Office Manager Leila Cahillane at email@example.com