JOB POSTINGDocument Control Manager
Document Control Manager
City Point Partners is a construction services firm serving the engineering and construction industries. We are looking to hire a Document Control Manager to support multiple construction projects from our main office in Boston.
Essential Job Duties
The Document Control Manager administers and maintains the document control management process for multiple projects in accordance with each project policy and procedure. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Implementing and maintaining the project’s document folder structure with multiple project management/document management software
- Managing and tracking the circulation of project documents
- Conducting a quality assurance audit process on submitted files to ensure compliance
- Consolidating review comments, resolving discrepancies, and finalizing responses
- Tracking and maintaining a record of project documents such as RFIs, Change Orders, Correspondence, Non-Conformance Reports, and contractor submittals
- Participating in document control meetings and other required project meetings
- Coordinating contract document control closeout activities
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in construction/engineering document control
- Exceptional organizational, proof-reading and quality control skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe Acrobat Pro or Bluebeam Revu
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently without detailed direction or supervision
- Flexible and able to readily adapt to changing priorities
- Working knowledge of e-Builder® software or willingness to learn
Diversity and Inclusion
City Point Partners is committed to investing in a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel welcome and empowered. We believe that a team diverse in people, experiences, and ideas enables us to understand better our clients and the communities we serve. Our firm seeks equity in developing talent, creating opportunities, and promoting leadership among staff.
City Point Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, or disability.
Why Join City Point Partners?
City Point Partners was recognized in 2022 by the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce as one of their Small Business of the Year Honorees in the Cultural Excellence category. Additionally, for three consecutive years, we were honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of their “Best Places to Work”. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Work/life balance is important to us, as is providing a high level of service and quality to our clients.
Please send resume to Leila Cahillane at email@example.com