CAREERSWe are a growing construction services firm dedicated to providing excellent service to our clients and a work environment that takes into consideration an employee’s personal goals from work/life balance to professional development. We are seeking skilled professionals who want to help build our organization – are you that person?
Please email your resume to Danielle Martin, our Office Manager, at email@example.com
City Point Partners is currently seeking an experienced P6 Scheduler and Project Controls Specialist to join our growing team. This position is responsible for providing scheduling support on major projects in various stages of planning, design and/or construction. Experience with MassDOT bridge and highway scheduling a plus.
- Develop cost loaded schedules for large projects and programs with multiple concurrently running projects.
- Develop program schedules with input from program managers, designers, client and construction team.
- Provide project controls cost and schedules that allow for Earned Value project management.
- Perform project logic and status updates throughout the full project lifecycle.
- Review progress schedules from designers and contractors on a monthly basis.
- Work with project managers, cost account managers, risk managers and other parties throughout the project.
- Provide project reporting for cost and schedule.
- Competency with large programmatic schedules and the use of master schedules and coding, along with complicated Work Breakdown Structures.
- Must have experience with and the ability to understand Earned Value, codes of accounts, Project Controls Roles and Responsibilities, and Change Management.
- Proficient in cost controls – comfortable with managing cost loaded schedules that are integrated with cost systems.
- Strong technical written and verbal communications skills – ability to clearly communicate concepts and ideas.
- Self-starter who can work independently or part of a multi-discipline team.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or related field.
- 8+ years of scheduling experience with major construction projects.
- Advanced Primavera P6 user.
Tell Us About Yourself
HOW MAY WE HELP?
Tell us a little about your needs or request a call back from one of our engineers.