City Point Partners is a construction services firm serving the engineering and construction industries. We are looking to hire a Scheduler to join our Project Controls team, which provides consulting services for a broad range of clients and projects–public and private.
- Hands-on scheduling experience and working knowledge of Oracle Primavera P6 and MSProject.
- Working knowledge of field construction assemblies, sequencing, and duration of work.
- Ability to develop construction schedules, incorporate changes to schedule baselines and updates.
- Knowledge of earned value methodology, scope control, and change management.
- Prior experience in road, bridge, aviation, and/or rail projects, along with municipal or commercial building projects is preferred.
- Familiar with basic cost analysis and forecasting as it relates to planning and scheduling.
- Familiar with construction contracting and the scheduling implications of contract terms.
- Ability to use drawings and specifications for schedule development.
- Ability to resource load schedule and perform remedial schedule risk analysis.
- Ability to work in concert with contractors, consultants, and clients.
- Ability to keep client satisfaction a top priority.
- Develop full CPM schedule logic for construction projects including milestones, procurement, construction, and closeout activities.
- Assist with development and maintenance of scheduling work breakdown structure (WBS) to ensure project coding is effectively used for all project controls applications.
- Participate in and lead project planning and scheduling review meetings and assist with communication and coordination of schedule input to project stakeholders.
- Lead or assist in the development of program/project resource and cost-loaded schedules for design, procurement, start-up, construction, and close-out.
- Responsible for assembling data for schedule development and updating.
- Develop and maintain templates and layouts for project development and reporting.
- Produce scheduling analysis and management reports and assist with tracking corrective actions.
- Develop municipal and state agency requirements for contractor time determination schedules.
- Develop contractor baseline schedule and achieve acceptance from agency reviewers.
- Review and approve contractor baselines and schedule updates.
- Review and develop updated and progressed schedules for monthly submissions conforming to contractor payment requisitions and prepare reports for project stakeholders.
- Measure progress and review invoices of contractors to confirm schedule conformance.
- Conduct or assist with performance measurement and associated schedule trends.
- Update schedules for change orders and time impact determinations.
- Analyze contractor schedules, schedule variances, and construction data to identify key project issues and recommend corrective action.
- Analyze contractor critical path updates, schedule progress, and evaluate schedule options.
- Assist with coordination, reconciliation, and integration of functional schedules to maintain the project/program control schedule
- A degree in Civil Engineering and/or 10+ years of experience on capital projects is required.
- MassDOT experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employment
City Point Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, or disability.
Diversity and Inclusion
City Point Partners is committed to investing in a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel welcome and empowered. We believe that a team diverse in people, experiences, and ideas enables us to better understand our clients and the communities we serve. Our firm seeks equity in developing talent, creating opportunities, and promoting leadership among staff.
Why Join City Point Partners?
City Point Partners has won three years in a row the award for “Best Places to Work” in 2016, 2017, and 2018. We offer a competitive base salary, excellent benefits package, 401(k) plan, and bonuses. Work/life balance is important to us, as is providing a high level of service and quality to our clients.
Please send resume and cover letter to Leila Cahillane at firstname.lastname@example.org